About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Praise more

I just found out that what people say will make me uneasy… is not when they are being sarcastic, mocking, scold etc this wont be anything to me (depends on whose talking), well it is quite the opposite, I feel uneasy is when people start to praise or give compliments, hahah it is happy to get those sometimes but some times I just get “shy” damn, well I m not as thick face as I thought…

But the right thing to do will be giving out compliment always, from the heart that is, being a fake will just make things worst well like what I say damn it to hell to those people with thick mask / double face ass… muahahah

1 comment:

xiunuan said...

lol, "thick" face cousin...
btw if u still need an apartment or something...
try to call this number ; ms vivien...03-56301209
she has an apartment or room or something in mentari court...