About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, October 01, 2007

Love hate relationship


front

and side

Arrrgh having a love hate relationship with my new hairstyle… speechless
Everyone is talking about my hair~ I dunno being an attention catcher is it good or not…
Looks like sakai
Why you go cut like that…
But look cute…
Looks like coconut tree…
No la you so big look more like plam oil…
Lala chai…
Bla bla bla bla………………………
ARRRGH


Picture taken here edited...
Actually I wanted it this way
But well got cut too short become too punk love but sometimes hate conflict….
IT’S CALL PUNK! Not like the above or those not written…

oh by the way I finally got a JOB~ yea a JOB~ and with this hair~~

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah~ jelly fish hair style a... but i think rainie yang is more cute than u... haha

and congra...

Anonymous said...

Please lah rtzer...ur hair didnt help u to get the job ok..hahaha~
Lala zai...coconut tree~hahahaha..
Special metaphors ur frenz used. Dont worry lah, when ur hair grow longer u ll look better.

Raziel said...

yiling: jelly fish~ speachless
leeyee: next time put name~ and plus i say with not because....

Anonymous said...

tzer...u new hair....*faint*

-FuNnY-

Raziel said...

fun: faintingly cool huh? hahaha

Anonymous said...

tzer.. i hv nth to say with u hair.. hope it will be better after grow long.. hahah!!!!!!!!

Anyway, really look like sakai, jelly fish, coconut tree, palm tree..

Anonymous said...

rueen Tzer, i am back. Haha. That is cool man but for you that is pretty good. Like a normal people. If that hair put on my head sure many girl will cry and say wasted. Haha.

Raziel said...

dude... I will take that as a compliment... hahaha

Anonymous said...

like ah sir..... wakakaka.. hehe dude how r u? yumcha yumcha XP