About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stone Age

Phew~ traveling from CyberJaya to Cheras is DAMN tired! Wake up at 0645, wait the bus at 0730 but the bus only comes at 0800 this is the problem… the bus is never on time well I don’t think part of Malaysian are always not on time I hate being late but lately to work I m always late… sorry~ well that’s the thing I hope it will improve sooner or later… system man system~
If it can have it upgrade till the level that s’pore is, well I think it should be good, won’t it? by then it will really decrease jam here and there because of the convenience of public transport… now it is like stone age… sad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... i also hate travel.. but bobian la.. wake up early abit la.. maybe 6am.. then get a bus at 6.30 or 7am? the trainees with me who stay at PJ everyday also like this le.. but i think the bus at PJ is better than ur cyber jaya 1 la..

bersabar.. just don't let ur boss see u're late lo.. haha!!

take care