About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

18 SG



This is a rough starting point,
My ugly side is coming out again,
Violently piss by small things.
Felt like no pay back is coming,
Felt like things I do is just crap,
Felt no drive of doing it any more.
Compliments are gold,
It is expensive but yet it won’t feed me,
So much have been done,
Where is my pay?
I don’t hope for compliments,
I just need some recognition,
I don’t need more people stepping all over me,
Besides you can’t reach me,
I m big you see,
Standing strong. Don’t try pulling me down,
But even old ancient trees fall.
Crap I just felt bloody violent!
Felt like chopping something to pieces,
Felt like listen to it scream!
Felt like seeing it struggle!
Bah is all crap!
I hate this bumpy start.

No comments: