About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Be Kind Rewind


Just when for another movie after work, well it is a stress killer for me (watching movies of cause)! Wanted to watch water horse at 1st but it is not on yet at GSC 1 U, so I watch “Be Kind Rewind” it is a comedy alright obviously, because Jack Black is staring in it~ it start up as a cover up, to remake some movies because Jerry (Jack Black) have destroy all the tapes in the video stall, by magnetize all of it (how? Watch it yourself), Mike (Mos Def) came up with an idea stupid to be see at 1st, but end up the neighborhood love the home made movies, and the “sweded” trend started, it is also a part of saving the video stall plan etc etc, it is all laugh and jokes but at the end part it turn out to be warm a fuzzy, yea I love warm and fuzzy, it make you appreciate life more. This movie pulls down my level of stress. Good thing huh? hahaha

1 comment:

動 Orson said...

i m home ...haa