About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, March 10, 2008

work at miff

My last post should be confusing to people, I sounded I m just release from prison, as a matter affect I do just release from “prison” my life for 10 days is only from PWTC to Ledged Hotel or maybe sometimes the mall...
Working again at MIFF (Malaysia international furniture fair) well as usual it is damn tiring working as a coordinator, work from 0900 till 0100 sometimes later. This is my 4th time working there but my last pay sucks, just because of a call of a friend I when, if not bah… this year same old same old we meet more donkeys than ever, worst this year we meet politicians (liars).
This year I felt kinda old cause most of the staff there are damn youngsters that just when into their 20’s, me… but it was fun made more friends than ever.
Because of the election and thanks a lot to UMNO it is a mess at the last day, because they wanted a hall back, and the exhibitors need to move out of the hall before 5pm, they need to start packing 3 hours before the exact time, got shoot here and there, I have “bullet holes” all over my body!
Dato (our BIG boss) I admire his power, people are like dogs when he is around, I can slightly see their tails wagging with his small gesture waiting for him to throw a bone, e.g. example this guy just say I will do this and that for you TOMORROW, and this can’t be done, but when Dato say a word, he wag his tail and thing that can’t be done is fix, bah, good doggie~ I say the river will even separate when he want to cross it, but too bad he is also a typical politician, he have amnesia after he made some promises… well he is the boss…

and this is my 200th post~ yea~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss me that much? haha

Raziel said...

hahah yea miss you a lot! hahaha