About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Movies with number~



Another movie again, 10,000 BC when to this movie to enjoy my last day of “Holiday” since the next day will be my 1st day working after gym, I when for a good dinner with a classic margarita, enjoy my time dinning and when for this movie~ the graphics is damn good, all the prehistoric animals are damn real! The language, the thinking the costume is just amazing, I love the part where he show that he can lead and gain “spheres”, like the part where he ask the saber tooth tiger not too eat him (it is just hilarious), but the final part where he throw his white spheres looks quite easy and kinda like 300. The girl (Camilla Belle) is just hot!! Lovely blue eyes, cute little nose… damn! I just love movies with numbers hahaha

2 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

hahaha~ overall still ok la, the storyline a bit weak la

Raziel said...

vincent cho: I dont know~ when there is graphic, it compensate hahhaa