About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Movies

Another 3 movies this week, Spiderwick, Horton hears WHO and 27 dresses



For those that like Narnia, StarDust etc should have love Spiderwick. It is too magical, all about fairies, orgs, toads bla bla bla, the special effect is cool, character designs for the fantasy creatures are damn real and with details (well it is the world of graphics). Well it ended like a children’s story,  too EASY but funny, damn it is really unexpected.



Horton an elephant with wild imagination, that believe that he heard something from a speck, which he do, and just to find out the speck is a world, where a society of who (forget) live on it, which the others in the forest don’t believe that the world-on-the-speck is true, which bring it to a whole lot of mess up situation, which this post is kinda mess up, which you have to find out how the movie is like by watching it. Well it is also a good thing to teach the kids now a days, things that we can’t see doesn't mean it don’t exists.



27 dresses a romantic comedy which I like, too bad my contact lens is disturbing the mood of the movie, it is damn dry up and it irritated my eye. A story of a girl that don’t know how to say no to everyone, which love weddings a lot, which she have been bride’s mate for 27 times, but still can’t find his own groom. Till she have to help out in her own sister’s wedding, which is engage to the one that she love for year (more like a crush, a big 1). Her struggles, her odd ways of dealing with her emotions, love the character and the movie too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哇 你看了很多电影le

我也想要看 已经很久没去戏院了

羡慕啊~

elcaro said...

spiderwick:so so 而已
horton:有新意,good
27:没看,呵呵呵。