About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Drunk? No!


A story of a friend’s girl friend’s brother’s ex boss, well it is defiantly true nothing but the truth!
Ok here it goes,

This ex boss of my friend’s girl friend’s brother is damn rich, but he goes low profile, well he only drive a White Proton Wira no showing off.

One night he when drinking and have far too many to drink, while he is on his way home he came to a road block, got stop by the police. He is ask out of his vehicle, took his identification card and license, the policeman asked him, “You drink?” Of cause my friend’s girl friend’s brother’s ex boss give him a firm “NO”, the officer ask again, “sincerely, you have some booze right?” still the ex boss stand firm and say “NO!” so the police goes on with the procedure and ask him to blow into the alcohol test thingie, once he blow into it an accident happen, just in front of them! The police rush to aid, and the ex boss put down the thingie and drive home.

Once he got home, he bath and when to bed, when he is about to sleep some one knock on his door, he open up and there stand 2 police man (one of them is the one who deal with him). He asks again, “Sincerely you drink did you!?” this time the ex boss is a bit afraid but still he say with his winded voice, “no…” the police ask again “tell me the truth, I promise that I won’t put any charges.” Still the ex boss say “NO”, the police reply immediately “if you are not drunk why have you leave your IC and license and drove my car back instate of yours?”

Well in the end no charges are given, well they all won’t wanna get into trouble don’t they?

7 comments:

Beverly's Secret said...

Hahaha~~
damn hilarious..He really drove the police car all the way back to his house? Hell no..

p/s: I bet most of the readers love the dog better than me =.=

Raziel said...

beverly's secret:
well I stated nothing but the truth don't I? hahaha, the dong is moe cute than you.... haha :p kidding

Anonymous said...

yo tzer...i passed this page to all my frenz in msn le~ MUAHAHAHAHA
damn funny story~

Anonymous said...

and one more thing...my bro said:" type nicely and sent to reader digest,might get some money." LOL

Raziel said...

David:
Thanks for promoting my blog hahah

evil yun said...

morale of the story:

do not drink n drive. Cos U won't know who's car u r driving =D

Raziel said...

evilyun:
if u must, don't drive a white car...