About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Malaysian Drivers

Once a friend of mine said while we a driving and I took over the car in front of me, “typical Malaysian always do this, after they took over the car in front, most of the driver will look over to look at their opponent that “lost” to him / her” and if the other driver is slow and kinda in the way, they will start complaining / cursing / flash their lights / horn etc, over take them and look over with an angry face, if they see the driver is a female they will say WOMEN! (even female drivers say this… bah~), well sometime I m kinda a typical Malaysian hahaha

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... i'll alwz say "women..." sigh~ really la~
but, i'm not that kia su until alwz look at ppl who i over took them... haha.. not yet a "S********" ppl....

Vincent Cho said...

他们很无聊…割一辆车都爽~

elcaro said...

如果看到是男司机



bah!!UNCLE!!

或者

妈的像个女人!

Raziel said...

vincentcho:
心态心态

oracle(欧洛格):
哈哈我多数讲乌龟