About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Movies



Forbidden kingdom – good it is not another Cliché Jackie Chan movie or Jet Li’s cause they are combined! They work good together, something fresh, well not bad like the comments some friends give, don’t waste your money watching this, save it! but still I when just because of the big shots, but expectation aren’t that high thou, but overall it is cool, how rare you see the Emperor of Jade and the Monkey King speak English?


Just watch the movie kite runner originally from a novel written by Khaled Hosseini, the story is just good, no special effects (yes there is, the scene where the kites duel), no fancy comedy stuff, but pure bits of how war have turn a community, how brotherhood stood strong, how a foolish boy turn into an honorable man. The phrase “for you, a thousand times over” is never less beautiful than the 3 words (I love you) people use senselessly. Well the best part of the movie should be the part of kite duel, the boy’s relationship, their bond, and their love.
The war issue is just same all over; children got rape, heaven sake children! Hope this will ease; hope this will go away huh? Like they say “Inshah Allah”.
Rate this 9 out of 10 a must watch!!!

5 comments:

kyo said...

forbidden kingdom nice?

Vincent Cho said...

现在比较期待《Iron Man》!

Raziel said...

kyo:
funny, but cliche, can be watch~

vincent cho:
我也是,我是个不折不扣的Mavel迷~ 是Mavel都会去看!

kyo said...

marvel还是mavel? 呵呵呵呵

Raziel said...

kyo:
Marvel~ sorry~