About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Choices~


Either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become a villain
This movie is about choice, choice a hero has to make, to be love as a knight in shining armor or one that helps when is needed, yet being hate by those who needed him. For this he chooses, choose to love and hate, choose to be an outcast, to choose what is right!
As for joker, he seems to be the Satan, to kill, to seduce and to demolish, to bring down knight in shining armor, crush the dark knight into a monster like himself. Every appearance of the joker in the movie comes with a low siren sound echo thought out the city, and it kinda becomes his symphony of death.
Joker in this movie is less off from the traditional joker, he is much more rouge, much more cold blood, much more unexpected… the only similarity he have with the old jokers are they tell cold jokes… Why so serious? Let put a smile on that face!

I rate it a 5 star movie although it ended up sad, but the action is just BRAVO! The time when Batman VS Joker on the street is just superb! Can’t wait for the following sequence, just too bad Heath Leger is dead, I like how he interpret the joker.

1 comment:

Vincent Cho said...

i'm going to watch this tonight baby~!! yeah~!!