About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Tomorrow

Lately I been asking myself, how will tomorrow be?
Some friend said, tomorrow will be beautiful,
Some said it would be a surprise,
Some said it would be a happy day,
Some said why concern about tomorrow when you have today to worry about.

Today is so call a emotional rollercoaster ride in the morning I m damn confidence, and happy, so call floating up into heaven and in a sudden I fell down in to hell! Cutting half of my confidence, I concern more and more, I thought things through, I became confuse, I m frustrated!

Why can’t everything be in grabs and be in control?
I did my bid, I did my best, not just by my own perception, but others eyes.
But still in some way it is not enough!

Sigh~

I try to safe it, hope it help, now everything lay to faiths hand, I hate it when I know my gamble isn’t in grabs, or my hard works and hope just work out fucked!

It is said, and it is done, hope it does go well~ PLEASE!

I still hope that tomorrow will be good; tomorrow my dreams will come true, tomorrow will be something better than a question mark…

5 comments:

Crayn Tay said...

六月飛霜?那不是很可憐的事情嗎?爲什麽會是六月飛霜?
明天是什麽?或許對於一些人,他們認爲,應該把握今天,在乎今天才是最重要的。
我知道,也明白這個道理。今天的事情,我們無法掌控,明天亦是如此。令人難以捉摸。就是因爲有“明天”,還有“明天”。所以每一個“今天”都有一個終結了斷的時候。痛苦悲傷會在今天結束。開心快樂只在今朝。

每一個“今天”,只有一次。是生命的堆疊。就是因爲有“明天”,我們才會懂得“今天”是會結束的。所以要珍惜“今天”,把握當下。因爲“今天”將會結束,所以期待“明天”。

Raziel said...

crayn tay:
以前在学校是长问,明天是什么,今天才是常握的~
但工作后常问为什么,明天是什么。。。
人长大了~

Anonymous said...

hey... good luck ya! i think u'll get it de... hehe...

Vincent Cho said...

why have to wait until tomorrow? make your dreams come true by today la ^^

Raziel said...

vincent cho:
if today is happy,
if today is enough,
if today is all,
tomorrow can wait.