About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, July 13, 2008

movie!



This use to be the classic story that I use to read during my childhood, but Brendan Fraser makes it different, it is still an adventure movie, story line is still ok to watch, overall the movie is ok to watch but make sure watch it with 3D, without 3D it seems something is missing. Before this I don’t even wanna watch it in the cinema, but it end up ok.



Hell boy 2 this time it goes more towards life, less action compare to Hell Boy (1), story goes more towards struggle, a struggle between a couple, a struggle to follow the rules or break it, a struggle to choose the world or the love one.
Guillermo del Toro directed Pan’s Labyrinth in 2006, and this shadow HellBoy 2 in a lot of way, mostly the character design.
But it seems less action compare to the 1st sequel.



This is a damn sarcastic movie! But I like it! hahahahI love SARCASTIC~
The last part “I m doing something to change my life, what are you doing to yours.” I m stun to that… I tried, and I will keep on trying…
The action is cool, with the classic bullet time scene, Angelina Jolie is still HOT! But she seems slimmer.
It is a change, I WANTED that change.

From all the movies they let me know that I need an Adventure, to Struggle myself away from the daily life routine for a Change!

2 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

呵呵!你真的是一次过喔!我近期也是同样疯狂的=P

Raziel said...

vincent cho: Wanted 和上两部电影是另外看的,但我也常两三部一起看~