About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Movie movie movie~



This is something different, the style compare to the Hollywood films, but this is something I have read in a British novel. The bloke ran away from a lot of things, from his pregnant wife at her alter, ran away from life’s responsible, ran away from everything until he decide to ran a marathon, to prove himself. I should say it is a touching romantic film.



It’s a bird! It’s a plane! Is… it is…. Drunk Hancock!
He won’t care what people think,
He is the biggest ASS the whole world has.
This is something different, this movie portrait’s super hero in a different way, he is not like superman, manly and handsome, he is not cool like the X-man, he is just a line away from super villain.
And into his life SUPER PR man came in,
He stir up Hancock’s life and from a BIG ASS JERK, he becomes America’s biggest hot hero!
The best part of the show is when Hancock stuff one of the convict into the other convict’s ass! It is hilarious, it is touching, it is not cliché.

2 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

me havent watch yet la.. waiting waiting.. i'm coming~!!

lala said...

when schedule for next movie bro??