About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, May 19, 2008

Back to childhood

Speed racer back than~

Speed Racer NOW!
Yesterday again another visit to the cinema, watching 2 movies with a group of friends, with full expectations… well speed racer is up! Damn it is one of the cartoons that I sit in front of the TV a lot to watch when I was still 5 or 6, some of the movement, colors, character is still fresh in mind and the movie didn’t kill it and it was a blast! The whole movie like Lala say is COLORFUL, the sky is Blue and the cloud is white, the contrast is very clear, the style the people act and fight is just comical, it is funny not cheesy, and the racing will just blow off your minds! I am like a child when I watch this movie.



Second movie will be Narnia, which is also another satisfy movie, it is bigger than the 1st one, graphic is better, story grows, children grows, the white witch is back… Aslan is no where to be seen, and Narnia is facing extinction, what should the kings and queen of old times do? What should children do to face sly grown ups?

5 comments:

Pheng said...

I want to see Narnia. No one to go with, I might go alone lol

Raziel said...

dreamie:
Must you see although alone, is a movie that one shouldn't miss~ hahha

lala said...

looking forward for the third installment..

Raziel said...

raziel:
is there any?
or different story?
i have the book but haven't finish reading~ (for a long time now)

lala said...

wikipedia can help u bro...refer wikipedia