About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Bloody Mud

Standing in a bloody mud,
Sinking by the minutes,
Should I struggle to save myself?
Or have myself drown?
Should I reach for someone?
Reach for a hand,
I catch nothing, nothing to safe me,
Still, I should stay, so I won’t go down fast,
This is quick sand you see not a raging sea,
Even sand and water have feelings,
They pull their victims down,
Down into their cold belly.
Standing in a bloody mud,
Should I struggle to sink fast?
Hope that I catch something by the second,
Or still should I stay, sinking by the minutes,
Hoping a hand will come?

2 comments:

kyo said...

if u r in d war with me.. I will
"hey bro get up !! fight !!"

if u r in peace world with me.. i shall..
"duuuuudeee!! c'mon we can jz coloring the life!"

different sitaution different way to cheer up frens! hehe

in blog life, I can ..
"she's a creative person, u might get something from her to cheer u up!"

kyo said...

http://meizi0306.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!8E35038B4A2EDFD9!4464.entry