About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Iron Man


Last few days I when for the movie Iron man! Damn it sells fast, I bought the ticket a day before and some time slot is sold off. The movie like other Marvels movie is kinda comic like. Just like the style it have on comics, this time Marvels really out do themselves, Robert Downey Jr. really brings Tony Stark on the screen, the character that he have is all shown, the billionaire life style, his realization, and in iron man.
It is quiet cliché who the bad guy is, well that should be find out by people that haven’t watch the movie, a clue for Marvels the bad guys is always around even it is not notice, he / she is always around.
They bring details on to screen making iron man more lively, and I love the robot – dummy which keep on pointing the fire extinguisher towards Tony when he is experiencing on the Irion Man suit. By the way I never recall Tony Stark have that “battery” insert in his chest~
Iron man is just like DC’s Batman, no super power, but a heart to change, with lots of money they build stuff, the hide behind costume and help people. Gwyneth Paltrow is just plain sizzling hot!
Just hope there is a sequel coming out, and the movie on Marvel's Civil War, the story for this is just wicked!

一个小笑话:Iron Man 翻译成华语是烫斗人~ 在荧幕上的翻译也很好笑,坚强的男人~ 什么和什么,不拉刚的~

4 comments:

kyo said...

烫斗!?!?!电烫斗use to iron t-shirt one!? HAHAHHAA.. so cute liao ah

Raziel said...

kyo:
哈哈是,我朋友想到的~

lala said...

nice movie bro...marvel engineering...the best ever!!

Raziel said...

lala:
5 bro 5!