About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sin of temptation

I got a letter from the devil,
Which I work for before in hell,
She promise me a pot of gold,
But work must I in hell.
On my way working up to heaven,
Earning nothing but chips of silver,
And here comes the devils offer.
A pot of gold to work in hell?
Shall it be taken?
Shall it be consider?
Or going on climbing,
Earning chips of silver,
Work my way up rocky heaven.
Once a fallen angel,
Is hell my home?
Or shall I be back to heaven?
Temptations of the devil,
Temptations of the pot of gold,
How long would the pot last?
How long will I last in hell?
Is life all about gold?
Or the effort of climbing up with chips of sliver?
Where are the angels?
When the devil is here?
How should path be choose,
Working in hell with a pot of gold,
Shall it be taken?
Shall it be consider?

No comments: