About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, December 24, 2007

2 more movies

Another 2 movies~ well this time didn’t watch it in a roll but 2 days 2 movies hahah, at least this time I have nothing to complain by saying there is so MANY in my list of “wanna watch movies” I m a movie holic… but still there is a lot in the list of “wanna watch movies”. I hate to go to the cinema alone especially watching movies well now it is no more a factor that stop me (good movies are more than a companion… :p), but hack I just got pity by the casher while I m buying my ticket for “I m legend”, “when I say ticket for 1”, he ask me “for 1?” well with that look in his eyes… sigh, I just give him a “so what” smile… (Bleeding inside *sob*)

Picture taken from: http://friendsofdoom.com/gz/img/post/news/2007-06-09-IamLegend_poster_lrg.jpg

I m Legend:
It is seriously a sad movie, not that much actions but quite sentimental for a “biohazard” kind of movie~ love it but leave with a move grey mood from the movies… plus tired from the workout.

Picture taken from: http://www.impawards.com/2007/posters/alvin_and_the_chipmunks.jpg

The next day when for Alvin and the chipmunks:
This brings some childhood memories~ I watch their cartoon before but this is also a good Christmas movie really cheer things up~ cute furry and classic. It is really an antidote after I m Legend, kills the blue. oh yea Jason Lee look damn different from My name is Earl, almost can't recognize him...

1 comment:

小女人 said...

我也曾自己看戏,而且很多次。

还蛮享受的,因为我看戏不喜欢讲戏。有人在隔壁,有时觉得还要应酬他。