About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Festive Season~ HOHOHO~

Christmas is coming most of the time I hate festive season a lot (exclude Chinese New Year) especially Christmas and Valentine bah, when there is a party I dot mind but mostly the program by that day involve drinking alone at home sigh… what a grey Christmas hahah.. oh yea Merry Christmas...

This week I got the chance to watch 2 movies, Warlords and National Treasure 2: the book of secrets damn cun wei~

Warlords:








(Picture Taken from: http://www.monkeypeaches.com/thewarlords.html)

Sad story, there is always promises, promise to be brothers and live together no matter by happiness or sorrows, to protect each other (什么不求同年同月同日生… 什么扰我兄弟者,必杀之。。。) But in the end… sigh but I do wish I have a bro like 金城武,“大哥是对的”a bro that stand by me always hahaha.

(Picture Taken from: http://blog.ugo.com/images/uploads/national_treasure_2_poster.jpg)
National Treasure:
As usual adventure and brains, this time the concept looks more like tomb raider add on Indianan Jones but overall it is ok, seems like something is missing don’t know what but still like the movie~

Damn there is still a lots of movies I wanted to watch~
Merry Christmas to all and hope I have something to do on Christmas… any program any one?

3 comments:

小女人 said...

这两套戏,对我好像没任何吸引力。打打杀杀。。。不过,我老公说过要看national treasure,不是到戏院看,是买dvd回家看。

怎样过圣诞,不是问题。一个人,一班人,最重要是自己开心啦。

你要开心点咯!

by raei kee said...

ya i agree with u with that do hv a bro like jin cheng wu..hehe..so smart.but too bad..all die in the end

Raziel said...

小女人: I m still learning that to be happy no matter what, but maybe I m a little bit grey in nature, happy outside but not totally inside~ still learning...

raei raei: so I have say a sad movie~ but you guys are bros like him to me