About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dinner

Last week when to CHILIES one of the my favorite restaurant to dine in, and lately I have come up with the habit of shooting everything I see with my phone (although still wanted a Nikon D80) hahah, new gadget new habit… some of my views while there at the restaurant with my friend.





While I m finishing my meal the manager walk up to us and ask about the food… well you know “how is it… etc” my friend end up bullshitting a bunch about this and that end up the manager send us a complimentary desert – brownie with ice-cream, thank dude and my diet for the night is spoil… well guilty pleasure.


This last picture for the blog is actually a cherry stick, a skill I m still polishing… well believe me or not, it is tide into a knot with my tongue… heheh wanna try?!

7 comments:

小女人 said...

我也喜欢去那家餐厅,小瓜们会有免费餐哦。哈哈。。。

是真的吗?真的可以用舌头把那东西打结???

Anonymous said...

well.seems 'rich' enough to hv luxurious .. so when's will be our coming gathering huh?? nvr heard from you much ever since you graduate... oh my so call soulmate jimuiz... no heart de

Anonymous said...

so tai? wanna be small again, but well event when I m 11 or 12 people never believe because of my saiz.... "-_- hahah is real~ this is something I learn lately...

Raziel said...

Jesslyn: what la long long time once... always I call you , you busy... hahaha will have de will have de call cindy also

Android said...

Well, I was only trying to explain to the Manager about food testing wat...where got bull-shitting or cow-dunging? SOP...remember Standard Operating Procedure: Ask about de food quality after the first few bite by diner. Dun ask only after diner had completely wallop the whole plate. Otherwise diner need to order another plate and start testing again... he he he. Anyway I finally gave him a double thumbs up mah! So, not my fault...he sendiri went kookoo and belanja us. Somemore you whack the whole brownie and still can say guilty. GREAT LIE!!!

Steven said...

Wahsai... Nikon D80. Please borrow me if you got it. :)

How'd ya doing lately, designer?

Raziel said...

steven: you wait yea wait till i really got it 1st hahah, me felt shitty lately