About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, December 29, 2007

home sweet home

Never felt so relax in sometime, I m now sitting in my parents room watching a big screen tv and browsing online via wifi~ damn this is something, now clearing my leaves because this company don’t wanna compensate me with cash… oh yea I have resign hahah kinda felt good bout it, but now the problem is I m now jobless sigh well let it be for now, hope for a better 1 to come…





but it took 13 hours to get back on train... sigh~ next time get a plane ticket earlier and faster, the the picture above is taken after I woke up, and I don't know where the hack it is in Kelantan...


My "cat face", just woke up with puffy eyes


Picture taken from my "coffin" window

Oh yea I always call the bed on train “coffin” because it is just the right length for my height… not so comfy to say

1 comment:

小女人 said...

哦,回家真好哦!

我也有10多年没搭火车了,你所说的coffin,我也睡过很多次。

辞职了,你没负担就还好吧。祝你,明年会更好吧。