About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Saturday, December 08, 2007

is it me?


Lately there isn’t much to express, all but work seems life have turn down the gradient color change towards black and white, Zeek woke up with a banging pain in his head, once he look over to his side there he find himself lying beside with blood like a blanket covering “himself”, “is it me?” he thought with a clam thought, not much horror or fright, everything is clam, is like he have seen it a lot of times. Pick himself up and walk out of the room there is a trail of blood dripping down the hall way. Only a peck of light lit his sight, with the trail of blood he follow, till the end he saw again himself standing there with rage… the other him blow his fist at Zeek... Blank… Zeek woke up with a banging pain in his head, once he look over to his side there he find himself lying beside with blood like a blanket covering “himself”… “is it me?!”

No comments: