About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Closet


Secrets, everyone have their own secrets even the most naïve person have a few skeleton in their closet. There can’t total truth in this world even the most loveable couple, well as they say if they didn’t find out it is always right to the other side that try to keep it.
Sometimes secrets can be dangerous, it bring a couple a part, it crack a family, it can be mysterious, it can be just a joke…
I have build up my closet, it is getting bigger and bigger the bones pilling up, mentally it is kind of tired. But still I didn’t find someone that I want to show to skeletons to maybe bit-by-bit.
If you want to know something maybe you can ask me it depends if I will open the closet or not, but one thing I can confirm if I tell you I might need to kill you…

2 comments:

小女人 said...

年轻人,别想太多。

Raziel said...

THANKS the other comment duno why not on here~ hmmm... well your 3 cuties always cheer me up haha