About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Arrrgh!

Yesterday the guys call me; they are yuncaing at my fav stall back at Kelantan! Damn laksa! Nasi ayam! Roti bakar! My fav! And they call in 3G to show me the people there, and send me a picture message to show me want they are eating! Damn MISSSSSSSS home soooooo much!


with this text message: Hi Dear.. See what i'm eating? Miss u le...
ish ish!
cause normally we will order this and another Kelantan Laksa (got chance put picture of it) and share~

well I reply them with this pic..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

see... i so sayang u... hehe...

人鱼球球 said...

I also miss home all the time...

小女人 said...

我很想问你,你的脚毛是不是和漫画的脚毛一样的多?

Raziel said...

szeyuin:
no call sayang, call tempting

人鱼球球:
sometimes when there is restriction, i just hope i got there where i got more freedom.

小女人:
=_+||| 漫画是我的写实~ 哈哈,下次show你~ 哈哈哈

Anonymous said...

tzer ar tzer...
tuesday we going to pcb eat belut eh...
come back ler....we wait for u...hehehe....

kyo said...

are u in indian restaurent?? shud ask a drink called "moru"~ its like a fresh yogurt like tat! nice man~ to me laaA~~ hahahaa

Raziel said...

dunno who from kb:
ish ish next time comment leave name la~
n stop reporting where you people are going... kek sim

chekyo:
no la, at the road side stall (we call it roti bakar), plus not me there, szeyuin send me the pic, didnt read properly~

Ohbin said...

你也是kalantan mari? kelantan那里啊?
你记得不好用小女人那个脚mask,全部粘在毛上。。。。

Raziel said...

Ohbin:
你也是啊?wakaf bharu 听过吗?里市区10分钟~
我也有酱想过,不好洗~

Ohbin said...

我下次去清迈吃的时候去找你出来付钱哦!哈哈哈!

Raziel said...

ohbin:
要酱欺负小孩子咩?
你请差不多哈哈,真的KB来的?还以为你是KL人。。。
清迈就在我家附近~