About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Monday, June 23, 2008

Movies Watched!


Lonely isn’t something where there is someone,
Someone that one take for granted,
For granted of her existence.
When this existence is gone,
There is a sudden emptiness,
Every space needed to be fill,
By someone else it seems not right,
Space that use to be her,
The hole in the heart,
That use to be her space.
Lonely isn’t something when there is realize,
Someone that use to be just friend,
Realizing that this is more than friends,
The empty space is filled,
Fill with feelings about her,
Feelings need to be pour out,
Feelings to be her forever prisoner.
It is worst than lonely when the feeling is push back,
To see that the emptiness will be there,
When she is taken away,
The hole seems bigger,
Leaving a bleeding heart,
Struggle to have her back,
Back into the empty heart.

before the made of honor finaly i when for The incredible hulk~


This incredible hulk is quite different from the last one, like this one that the last 1, the ending part seems like 2 man (in an enlarge version) wrestling, remind me of WWF (although I don’t really watch wrestling).
this time it is more logic in ways of physics etc, at least the cloths won't change that fast

the difference~

And again Stan Lee is in the movie again, seems like he love the attentions

5 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

我觉得这次的hulk好像比较强!呵呵!

Raziel said...

Agree~ but the last Hulk looks more like Actor himself~

evil yun said...

How was made of honour? My friends who watched it told me it's too predictable. You think leh?

Raziel said...

hahaha the word I like to use here is Cliche~
hahah

lala said...

stan lee always appear in marvels studio production almost every where...kakaka