About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Flooding


Cut budget! this is what our boss came up with on our meeting, well everything is raising like water flooding everyone, suffocating everyone that has middle income, I m one of them! petrol petrol! Normally is pump shell v-power RM79, now normal green shell petrol coz RM95! When I m looking at the price meter, I m yelling in my heart "Stop there, stop there!" and when it stop, I m stun! Now it is my time "Cut Budget!"

7 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

嗯,我们会从减少娱乐开始…

Raziel said...

工作酱辛苦也不能慰劳自己~
希望是先苦后甜。。。

lala said...

什么都可以省,吃就不行。。记得不要让自己饿坏就行了

evil yun said...

looks like petrol is now the hottest topics on all malaysian blogs eh?

Raziel said...

lala:
吃我就没可能省了~
人大吃一定要的咯

evilyun:
yup~ everything is raising!

mirror mirror on the wall said...

lol...cut clubbing cut S&K,cut giordano,cut dorothy perkins...cut everything
Fxxk the government...eat money till all fat fat,then we are the one to feed them

Raziel said...

烨:
那是叫喂猪都好过啦~
还可以吃,还可以投资~