About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Fridays on Thursday

Today is so call a fun day out accepting work that is, but other than the loads of work it is overall fun! But it is a little bit quiet in the morning thou, cause of some absent of some stuff.
Well the fun really begin after work, dinner is treated by our ACCOUNTS MANAGER~ hahaha, because of the load of commission and bonus (sssshhsshhh don’t tell it out loud), thought of going to some Japanese restaurant but too bad no place~ so at the end we ended up in Fridays.
The food everything is normally Friday like – BIG! The one thing I enjoy is my free frozen margarita (Yea!). After dinner and some chitchat we when browsing around in the curve with our BOSS! Haha damn…
Have some fair in the middle, with my fav iMac (anyone wanna sponsor?) the fun part is we found a big pile of wood,


pile of bricks~


careful there

to be precise a big size jingga, and we kinda attract attention towards us, hahah, well it is kinda heart pumping because it the bricks fall on to our leg~ well I guess no one have a metal leg to compare with the wood brick~


all 35 level without falling!

2 comments:

kyo said...

fuiyo~ wat a treasurer founded!

Raziel said...

kyo:
yea~ nice game!