About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Books and Movies

Last Sunday me and my housemate when to Kl conventional center to get some culture out of the book fair but damn it is swamp by hundreds of people hunting for what they want~ well I m looking for some books but nothing interest me beside this book of Zhong Kui’s drawing, just love it once I saw it, got it browse around a little and the crowed just boo me away.



After a while I ran away from the fair to the cinema (my element, haha) watching Indiana Jones! It is just like what it is, the style of the movie the tone of the film, the wordings on screen is same like what it is 10 years ago, but some how I kinda agree with Mr Lala, it is quite national treasure~ but with it’s own style~
Well a trivia of Indiana Jones, Henry Jones Jr II have a phobia of snake, he is scare of snakes! Well the scene when he almost drown in dry quick sand~
And as the style goes on maybe there will be a Indiana Jones Jr coming well, he now have a son~ there maybe will be more Indiana Jones ledged coming.

3 comments:

kyo said...

wow~ the book looks cool~

Miyuki said...

watched tat too..nice movie!

Raziel said...

kyo:
haha too bad that is not the book, wait i change pic show you the book....

miyuki:
yea~ High 5 and welcome