About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, June 20, 2008

Smartly Funny


It has been weeks since my last movie and I can’t wait to dive into the cinema again! Damn this month, there are movies that I wanted to watch lining up! Hancock, Made of honor, Incredible Hulk etc damn I will be damn and… broke.
Tonight me and my ex-class mate + friend + colleague when to Cineleasure for GET SMART! Hahah damn! it is funny! Well Steven Carell really out did himself this time, in my opinion he did a better job comparing it to Evan Almighty (that is a little bit… Yawn~ ).
The whole career path for Maxwell Smart is just a mess yet it work out in a way, accidents turn around and work out as his traps, surprisingly he is a good shooter, and a DAMN dancer too (this part is just killingly funny), and the best part is when he kiss THE ROCK! Damn The Manly man Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock is Kiss by Steve Carell well it is the best scene ever! Really can’t stop laughing!
And the stapler thingie is just OUCH!


Movie trivia: Get Smart use to be an American TV series~

5 comments:

lala said...

u be in tears for july i tell u...

Vincent Cho said...

albert也有介绍这部电影^^

http://yb79albert.blogspot.com/

Raziel said...

lala:
other than i m getting old that month, what's up than?

vincent cho:
Yup read it~ haha 1 of the place to know if there is doubts on movies

lala said...

cause tons of best one awaits u..hancock,dark night,mummy 3 and lots more...pound u and ur wallet man...

Raziel said...

lala:
yea I know that... need to pick some movies to watch~