About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Arrgh~

This is one of the days that we start to play Daniel Powter’s Bad Day, it is truly a bad day for me, when pick up my sister from KL Sentral to research on colleges, damn when we are at HELP (under grown college), the counselor talk crap and didn’t help much. When we drive out of HELP just to find out that my wheel is punched! Damn changed to the spare just to find out it is not in good shape! Call the toll car, toll it over to a workshop and fix it, after checking it, just to find that nothing is wrong with my wheel! Someone pull a prank! Fuck! Fix the spare wheel and get back to my uncle’s, damn tiring waste 3-4 hours for nothing sigh! Oh yea it rain cats and dogs just now! No other better day to rain…


where we are stuck at!


on toll, I got to be on car holding the steering wheel.


Going the wrong way?!

I just assume that the wheel is punched because I check and pump air into it before I when fetch my sis~ I is just a sucky day... 
To whom ever that release the air I wish you "best of luck!" Fuck! 
p.s. I m park in a parking place which I pay for RM5!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

really a bad day for u man.. haha..

Vincent Cho said...

wow!how much u pay for on toll?

Raziel said...

yuin: yea, pretty frust

vincent cho: the toll is free~ if not won't even call, haha, is under longpac insurance...

Raziel said...

the whole thing only cause me RM10

小女人 said...

好倒霉。不过幸好财不是破很多。。。。