About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ex-boy friend’s hand book



Just finish a book for me it is a good book – Ex-boy friend’s hand book by Matt Dunn, this is something, this is one funny book to read, it is one book that might work as a highway between both sexes, how to communicate, how women or how men thinks, wants and needs. Well as a start we are different physically, the rest will be mentally challenging.
This book is about Edward, when he go back home from his parent’s one day just to find most of the things are move out, with his 10 years-together-girlfriend, and she leave him a note telling him she will be away for 3 months and maybe talk when she comes back, the reason she give is “well you let yourself go…” In this 3 months Edward work hard to change himself, his taste, his appearance, his way of communicating with women etc.
The ending of the book makes my day, just hope that this book will be made into a movie~ it will make my day BIG TIME.

No comments: