About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Movie again~

2 movies again, CJ7 and Kung Fu Dunk~ this 2 is ok for me just is a little too short, an hour plus, before you watch this movies you got to do some preparation…

1st take off that serious face
2nd relax
3rd don’t think



It is those comedy with less thoughts so don’t waste to much brain power.
CJ7 is damn cute, cute cuddly alien, for the 1st time I find Stephen Chow’s movie is blue, the tone of it is slow, it is sad, for once I have tears drop down watching Stephen Chow’s movie damn, still loving it…

Got his collectible touch and go for just RM15… but it is empty, no credit… just because he is him I get it…



Kung Fu Dunk, it is another improvement for Jay Chow, his acting is getting better (by inch), kinda like shaolin foot ball~ and the sound track is cool…
I think people that like comedy will like it but do the preparation as state above…

4 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

kung fu dunk not that good lor~ strange storyline~

Raziel said...

Vincent cho: actually we can say that there's "no" storyline hahaha 由一个字可以形容--废!但可能没放太大的稀望所以没失望~

Crayn Tay said...

看看戯,開心一下就好。現在的城市人已經不會笑了。

Raziel said...

crayn tay: one of the things i love to do is go to the movies~