About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Dance, dance in the rain

Another movie watch after when briefing for a part time job, will be start working from 29/2 till 9/3, will be a tiring week, update about it after the event ends.



Watch step up 2, since the 1st one impress me, and I just love dance movies, the same plot, dance for do what you love, do what is right, the move is just sick! And those move in the rain is just wicket hot~ is all about believing in yourself.
They even show Tyler Gage (Channing Tatum) the main character from Step up, he is the one that introduce Andie West (Briana Evigan) to MSA where he himself find his passion~ but still I think that Take the lead impress me more compare to all this dance movies…

4 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

i dont like the story…i just like the dancing in the rain part XD

Raziel said...

vincent cho: same feeling~

Pheng said...

You really watch a lot of English films lol.. I miss those Chinese series back home so bad..

Raziel said...

dreamie: well after all it is all big hits, not watching them will be stupid~ haha I just love moives