About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Friday, February 15, 2008

Celebrate singlehood~



This is the 1st valentine that I celebrate, nothing much just another guy’s night out…
We when to scarlet to celebrate our singlehood heheh, is a no couple’s zone (bullshit), but still it is quite fun with Black Label and all (don’t really like black label but hack to late, have to live with it). 
There is some quality chicks that night but it is kinda awkward for me, too long didn’t flirt around, too long didn’t club… sigh, a lot of catching up to do. 
At 1st thinking of bring a friend with me so that I can get damn drunk, but it end up the opposite… have to drive back home safely, lucky the road block didn’t stop us, lucky. 
Have to stop a few time to vomit and this morning a big big hang over… 






5 comments:

Pheng said...

have you ever been to the US before? from your writing, I can feel those types of American slangs out of it.

Raziel said...

neh, never set a foot into the states before, I guess is influences from the books and movies~

Vincent Cho said...

black label很伤身的~

Pheng said...

haha... wow.. then your English is very good. It is said that once International students in America knows how to curse and slangs, then they know American English, hehe...

Raziel said...

vincent cho: why is it? but I also don't really like black label, my friend oder ady...

dreamie: arrr, not so, just able to cheat around here and there,hahaa