About Me

My photo
I m what I spill here, 80% truth from the heart, I m who I am with another 20% of secrets I keep to myself... 这里吐的就是80%真实的我,另外20%的秘密建设了真正的我。。。

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Jump to real life~

Again at Midvalley, today I w2atched 2 movies – Jumper & Dan in real life,
Jumper,



Teleportation, this is one of the powers I love to have, going places without cash, just think of it and poof~ you are there. Loves how the life style will be just hate the consequences…I mean the paladins, their thinking are too extreme, must you kill to prevent? Cant they get out some system, something I dunno :p. just one thing the story goes in a fast paste too fast I should say, most of the things are summarize just like that although things happen when he was 15, still…

Dan in real life,



A family movie, a love movie, a funny movie about awkwardness, how awkward can it be? Image having yourself falling in love to a woman/man of your siblings, that they love a lot (marriage love), a father, a brother, a man how he with stand all this with the whole family watching this? This is that kind of movie that many can relate too, it is touching, it is funny. Luckily this won’t happen to me, I don’t have a brother.

还有大家元宵节快乐~ 华人新年的最后一天~

2 comments:

Vincent Cho said...

之前有想过看dan in real life的…不过现在已经很多电影陆续上映了,所以没有看XD

Raziel said...

vincent cho:
我是因为一个人去看所以找些轻松的看。。。
但也想看很久了~